We recently launched a welcome email with 10 key RC Forward links, so that newsletter subscribers (sign up here!) have an easier time getting up to speed on how and why to use our donation platform to support high-impact charities globally.
Here’s an expanded and categorized list of 13 key resources, with the aim of helping you make your effective giving easier.
Get acquainted with us
- Want to meet us? We’re smilin’ on our team page.
- RC Forward is a project of Rethink Charity, check out our current projects.
- Want to read past editions of our newsletter? Check out the archives.
Effectively use our platform
- Want to browse the 30+ high-impact funds and charities you can support through RC Forward? View them all in one place on our Donate page.
- Want to monitor our regranting process? Track your donation on our Where Is My Donation? page.
- Estimate the value of your donation receipts with our tax credit calculator.
- Have a question about tax receipts, CRA information, fees, or more ways to give? Our Frequently Asked Questions page probably answers them, check it out!
Explore cost effectiveness
- Wondering how to choose the most cost-effective way to support high-impact charities? We explore this question on our Why is donating through RC Forward more cost effective? page.
- Curious about our fees? Read our in-depth exploration of our 4% operations allocation.
- Want to go deep into the cost-effectiveness of RC Forward itself? We have two cost-effectiveness analyses published on the EA Forum: using 2019 data, using 2018 data
Guide your giving with expert advice
- Want some help deciding what charities and causes to support? We recommend exploring the latest recommendations of GiveWell, Animal Charity Evaluators, and Founders Pledge.
- You may be interested in giving through our high-impact funds, which are advised by external evaluators and regrant all funds raised, on a quarterly basis, to established charities. We offer 5 funds: Global Health, Human Empowerment, Animal Welfare, Climate Change, and Long-Term Future.