Faunalytics’ history shows a dedication to their mission to make you more powerful in creating change for animals, and they have a strong track record of helping the animal protection movement. Today, nearly 400,000 advocates access their research and educational resources through their website, social media, and direct outreach every year. The range of data they provide helps animal advocates understand how people think about and respond to advocacy, identifying the most effective strategies to inspire change for animals.
- The Original Research studies that Faunalytics conducts are carefully selected, designed, and produced to provide actionable and insightful data for the animal protection movement. They prioritize topics that impact many animals; therefore, most of their original research focuses on farmed animal and veg*n advocacy.
- Faunalytics’ Research Library is the world’s biggest collection of opinion and behavior research about animal protection. The library houses summaries of over 4,500 peer-reviewed research articles and public opinion surveys, as well as infographics, videos, and other visual resources on nearly every animal advocacy issue.
- Their Research Advice Hub and unique Office Hours program gives animal advocates the opportunity to receive one on-one advice and support with research design, strategy, and general knowledge questions.
Faunalytics’ 2022 Community Survey results:
- 97% of the sample agreed that our work is high-quality
- 82% thought our work was either “extremely” or “very” valuable
- 79% agreed that Faunalytics’ work has helped guide their advocacy decisions
Faunalytics has been named a Top Charity by Animal Charity Evaluators, and maintains a Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar. Learn more by visiting their Impact Center or clicking the links below. Thank you for your support!