- By donating to the RC Forward Climate Change Fund, you’ll fund work to address climate change, air pollution, and energy poverty.
- Every quarter, we work with the Advisory Team at Founders Pledge to allocate your donations to one, some, or all of the high-impact climate charities listed below.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page to learn more about where donations to this fund have gone each quarter.
Carbon180 is a US-based environmental NGO that champions carbon removal solutions — a critical but largely neglected piece of the climate puzzle — through policy advocacy, business engagement, and innovation support.
TerraPraxis designs and implements strategies that leverage science, technology and energy innovation for a prosperous planet.
Clean Air Task Force
Catalyzing resilient solutions, scaled to meet the climate challenge.
The Founders Pledge Perspective
“Climate change is one part of a triple challenge surrounding energy production. Not only does most current energy production lead to damaging carbon emissions, the effects of which are devastating ecosystems and changing our planet beyond recognition, it also pollutes the air and leaves many of the world’s poor without sufficient energy. This adds up to an environmental and humanitarian crisis.
Thus, we face a triple challenge: we not only need to drive down carbon emissions to near zero by mid-century, and drastically reduce air pollution, but we need to do so while supporting work to reduce global poverty that will often be accompanied, or even driven, by increased energy consumption.
We aim to take a holistic approach that recognizes the global nature of this challenge, as well as the fact that, despite its urgency, we are still in the early days of climate action. This means that the solutions that we focus on will not only reduce emissions now, but will do so in a way that avoids future emissions, while also creating opportunities for the world’s poor and eventually ending energy poverty entirely.“
Learn more here.
What your donations have funded
Quarter 1, 2021
- If you donated January to March, 2021, then 100% of your donations went to Clean Air Task Force.
- We worked with Founders Pledge to determine this allocation in May, 2021. According to Founders Pledge, “the Clean Air Task Force is a highly respected and impact-focused non-profit that advocates for innovation in neglected low-carbon technologies, our priority climate change intervention. They combine high-quality research on climate policy with a demonstrated ability to achieve major policy change, in no small part due to their strong team of policy researchers, technical experts, and policy campaigners.”
of your donations funded Clean Air Task Force’s work on technology innovation, policy change, and thought leadership to drive impact to prevent catastrophic climate change through realistic solutions